#92 How To Build A Loyalist Team
Today's episode is a two-person interview with founders and authors, Linda Adams and Audrey Epstein of The Trispective Group. Their recent book The Loyalist Team is a great book that you can use to diagnose the type of team you're on and why doing so is imperative to better business performance.
- Audrey and Linda talk about their team-based business model 2:33
- Where to begin when people focus only on themselves 5:30
- Incentives, performance and why you must incentivize the team not just individuals 6:15
- The 'why' for The Loyalist Team 7:07
- Hear about The Trispective Group and how they approach teams 8:05
- Common team challenges 8:50
- Why your high school sports team shouldn't be the last "great team" you were a part of 13:45
- Why high performing teams isn't relegated to just the military 15:30
- Listen to what Linda and Audrey would recommend to a newly promoted manager responsible for a new team 17:46
- The obstruction of ego 20:25
- Hear about the 4 types of teams 25:16
- How to diagnose your team type 28:07
- Heroes 33:33
The Loyalist Team book on Amazon
Stay connected with news and updates!
Every week I share news, articles and insights on mindset, leadership, and teams designed to help you grow as a person, as a team and as a company.