Latest Podcast Episode
- #39 FMF Catch The Damn Bus
- #38 Bestselling author of 'Embrace The Chaos' On Finding Opportunities
- #37 CEO of Kimpton Hotels Mike Defrino on Sustaining Competitive Advantage
- #36 suffer to love and love to suffer
- #35 FMF Exhaust The Moment
- #34 Alice Vitiello, Boxer, PhD and Single Mother of Two on Discipline is Learned
- #33: Adam Quiney, Executive Leadership Coach and Founder, Principle of EverGrowth Coaching
- #32 Five Minute Friday on Curiosity
- #31: Todd Kashdan, TEDx Speaker, Author, PHD
- #30 A personal interview with Jeff Boss, hosted by Spencer Marona.output
- #29 FMF
- #28 Founder Chief Creative Officer of The IDEA Brand Ryan Berman on Getting a Return on Courage
- #27 4 Es For Exceptional Entrepreneurship: No Matter What You're Doing, You Can Always Rely Upon These Four Strategies
- #26 FMF: There's No Such Thing As Reinvention
- #25: The chaos of startups - 4 frameworks to navigate entrepreneurial chaos and start
- #24: Mine the Hunt
- #23 FMF Focus on what you can affect and effect
- #22: 4 Leadership Lessons from the SEAL Teams That Are Fundamental To Business and Everyday Life
- #21: Stop worrying about yourself, doing vs being, the me vs we connection
- #20 Death, Love and Time
- #19 Don't Focus On The Product, Focus On This
- #18 Founder and CEO of Know Your Company Claire Lew On Getting To Know Your Company.output
- #17 4 Simple Strategies To Get (And Stay) Productive
- #16: Interview with Jason Lewis, Founder Theralent Executive Search On Making The Mindset Shift From Business Executive to Business Owner
- #15 Trust, Ego, We And Me.output
- #14 Interview with Author and Leadership Coach and Consultant Angela Sebaly on Courage
- #13 Interview With Jotforms Founder Aytekin Tank On How To Leverage Cross Functional Teams For Better Business Performance.output
- #12 Five Minute Friday Weekly Recap
- #11 Tom Brady Didn't Win, He Did This
- #10 Interview with Entrepreneur and author of Purpose is Profit Ed 'Skip' Mclaughlin
- #09: Embrace the Struggle
- #08: Chaos is freedom. Relish in it
- #07: Five Year Vietnam Pow, Leadership Coach, Consultant And Author Lee Ellis on Honor And Leadership
- #06: Five Minute Friday: The One Practice You MUST Do To Forge Clarity And Stay Competitive
- #05 Entitlement, Choice, Plodding vs Bursting, Goal Setting
- #04: 4 Simple Strategies For Finding Clarity
- #03: The Power of Purpose, The 6Cs Of Chaos, The Only Threat To Competitive Advantage, Venerability And Vulnerability, 3 Reasons Why Purpose Matters
- #02: Navigating Chaos, Curiosity, Questions and Momentum
- #01: Simple Isn't Easy, Start With Self, Why Knowledge Is Not Power
- Awesome PodcastApril 20, 2017 by PageTPR from United States
This is an Awesome Podcast with very good practical information you can apply in your own life to reach your goals and desires. Jeff is a straight shooter and gives information I can apply in each podcast. Very inspirational!
- Great podcasts!April 14, 2017 by Seattle to Portland & Back - Weekly from United States
I love the content and range of interviews you have. Keep them coming!!!
- Great info.February 23, 2017 by cbilanko from United States
Just listened to my first chaos cast. Great insight that applies to both business & personal life. Worth the listen.
- Jeff knows chaos...February 10, 2017 by Jean Leigh from United States
...and he knows how to navigate it expertly. I have had the honor of knowing Jeff and being a recipient of his excellent, cool-headed advice for years now and am thrilled this podcast gives others that same opportunity. When a man starts a story at lunch with, "The second time I was shot....", you know he knows something about calm under pressure. Keep the wisdom coming, Jeff. Thanks for sharing it with us.
- Student of lifeFebruary 7, 2017 by Junejournalist from United States
WOW! Jeff Boss delivers a sensational new brand of coaching predicated on his wisdom and experiences gleaned from 13 years of Navy SEAL service. His succinct content and calm delivery make his messages sink in, penetrating thick skulls like my own. It's crazy that advice this worthwhile is free. Share it with your friends so he can grow his reach!
- Give me more Chaos!February 1, 2017 by GMLloyd from United States
As a small business owner I’m always looking for more efficient ways of running my operation. This podcast hits the mark. I gave it a try the other night and listened to 4 in a row.
- The Best Leadership Podcast on the MarketJanuary 30, 2017 by Jesse@Kenning Associates from United States
Jeff does an amazing job of highlighting how similar navigating chaos during his military career is no different than accomplishing any mission in corporate sector. His ability to showcase the basic skills needed to succeed is unmatched, not to mention his quiet proffesionalism about his career and the work completed by his teammates. Jeff is a true proffesional that is providing this first class content to make YOU a better leader, all you have to do is subscribe, listen and apply this to your daily life. I give him my highest review of 5 Stars.
- Powerful VoiceJanuary 27, 2017 by Swell26 from United States
This podcast nails excellence in the most clear, concise, and profound sense. The building blocks that Jeff provides to maximize your mental game are easily applicable to business as they are to life. The ChaosCast should be a requisite for anyone striving to better themselves and/or their teams. Jeff Boss delivers with this podcast. Unquestionably recommended.
- Excellent podcastJanuary 25, 2017 by Jas72 from United States
Jeff's ChaosCast is "straight to the point" on actionable strategies that can improve your performance immediately. Jeff's background and education gives his content credibility with the confidence his points are made from practical experience.
- A Podcast That's Refreshing, Honest, and InsightfulJanuary 24, 2017 by GlobalTraveler1 from United States
This has quickly become my favorite podcast. Jeff is an engaging story teller that distills years of front-line experience and education into clear, easy-to-understand statements that are wise, insightful, and actionable. Chaos Cast is an excellent resource that delivers a tremendous return on time invested.
- Great podcasts!January 20, 2017 by Seattle to Portland & Back - Weekly from United States
Keep them coming. I love the content.
What The Chaos Cast Is About
I want to set expectations right from the get-go about what this show is about and what it's not.
This podcast is about lessons from chaos, where "chaos" is defined as unplanned, unpredicted and sometimes unwanted change. It's about informing and sharing with you--the listener--the experiences, behaviors and mindsets that have enabled not only myself but others to navigate their own "chaos"--and win.
The show explores all aspects of chaos because, well, chaos exists in all aspects of life:
- The self defeating beliefs, negative self-talk, lack of discipline, uncertainty about oneself, unclear purpose or direction in life, and building mental toughness. Whether you're an entrepreneur or simply looking for your next "move," everybody faces some degree of chaos in their life.
- The chaos that exists in a team--whether it's a business team or sports team--of managing difficult personalities, getting on the same page, holding each other accountable, creating a psychologically safe team environment, building trust between members.
- Navigating messy politics, aligning different business silos toward a shared purpose, creating a shared definition of success, leadership and self-leadership.
More than anything, the Chaos Cast is about exploring the mindsets and best-yet practices (because nothing is "the best") that enable "greatness" in life.
It's about getting from where you are to where you want to be, as an individual, as a team or as an organization, and enjoying the ride because that's what life's about--identifying what you want, outlining a strategy to get there and kicking ass along the way.
What The Chaos Cast Is Not About
This show is not about all the awesome killer missions I've been on as a SEAL. If you want to hear about SEAL shit, there are plenty of other sources out there.
Having said that, I will share lessons FROM my SEAL experience because, after all, I did spend 13 fucking years there, though so why wouldn't I? They were formative experiences and the lessons and takeaways from operating at such an elite level apply universally to people, teams and companies everywhere.
If you're looking for some "hoo-rah," high octane shit to make yourself feel better, this isn't it.
You can listen to previous episodes below.